Which devices can I watch Nepal On Demand on?
Nepal On Demand is available on mobile, tablets and TV. You can download the app from Android or IOS for free and start free trial. Nepal On Demand is also available on Apple TV via Apple AirPlay, Amazon Fire Stick and Android TV.
How do I install Nepal On Demand?
- Go to Google Play Store and download application – Nepal On Demand
- Tap on “Install” button
- Wait until installation completes
- Click “Open”
- Go to App Store
- Search for Nepal On Demand and download Nepal On Demand
- Click “Open”
- Launch Android TV and search for Nepal On Demand
- Launch Amazon FireStick on your TV and search for Nepal On Demand
What are the system requirements for Nepal On Demand?
The Nepal On Demand app for iOS can be installed for free on any iOS device running iOS version 7.0 or later. The Nepal On Demand Android app can be installed for free on any Android device running Android version 4.4.2 or later. To check the version of your Android device, go to the Settings menu and select the “About phone” option
For smooth playback of standard definition video, a broadband Internet connection with a downstream bandwidth of at least 1.5 Mbps video is recommended. For high-definition video, 4.0 Mbps is recommended.
To determine your downstream bandwidth, go to www.speedtest.net. Click the green “BEGIN TEST” button. Once the test is complete, you’ll find your downstream bandwidth in the box that reads “DOWNLOAD SPEED.”
I forgot my password. How do I recover it?
To recover your Nepal On Demand password:
- On the app, click “Forgot Password”
- Enter the email you use for your Nepal On Demand account
- Click “Send Email” and look for an email with a link to reset your password
Can I watch any movie on Nepal On Demand?
Yes, you can watch any Nepal On Demand movie or Live TV Channels.
Does Nepal On Demand have a mobile app?
Yes. Nepal On Demand has a free app for both iOS and Android. Download the iOS app from the App Store and the Android app from Google Play.
Which Apple devices support the Nepal On Demand app?
The free Nepal On Demand app for iOS can be installed on any iOS device running iOS version 7.0 or later. This includes:
- iPad 2 or later
- iPhone 4 or later
- iPod Touch 5th generation or later
- Apple AirPlay
Which Android devices support the Nepal On Demand app?
The Nepal On Demand Android app can be installed on any Android device running Android version 4.4.2 or later. To check the version of your Android device, go to the Settings menu and select the “About phone” option.
How do I use Chromecast to watch Nepal On Demand movies on TV?
To watch Nepal On Demand titles on your TV using Chromecast:
- Make sure your Chromecast and iOS or Android phone are connected to the same Wi-Fi network
- Launch the Nepal On Demand mobile app
- At the top of the app, tap the Chromecast icon in the navigation bar. If you do not see the Chromecast icon, close and re-open the app
- From the list of available Chromecast devices, select yours
- Find a movie you want to play and tap the Play icon
- Android users – make sure your captions are turned on in your phone’s System Settings under Accessibility
Note: some titles will not playback due to licensing and video protection requirements from title owner.
Can I watch Nepal On Demand on my Apple TV?
To watch Nepal On Demand on Apple TV, you also can use Airplay with the Nepal On Demand application to stream movies from your iPad or iPhone to your Apple TV.
How do I use Airplay to watch Nepal On Demand movies on my Apple TV?
To use Airplay:
- Download the Nepal On Demand iOS app from your iPad or iPhone
- Make sure your device and Apple TV are on same network
- Launch the Nepal On Demand app on your iOS device and begin playing the movie you wish to view via your Apple TV. From the play screen, look for the Airplay icon and pair it to your Apple TV. From here, you can also change your subtitle preferences. Read Apple’s detailed instructions for more information
I’m experiencing video streaming issues (choppy video playback, videos that stop and start, videos don’t play) with Nepal On Demand. What should I do?
Video streaming issues on Nepal On Demand are usually easily resolved through the following suggestions:
- Check your bandwidth. For a good streaming experience, you need a good broadband Internet connection. For smooth playback of standard definition, a broadband Internet connection with a downstream bandwidth of at least 1.5 Mbps video is recommended. For high-definition video, 4.0 Mbps is recommended. To determine your downstream bandwidth, go to www.speedtest.net. Click the green “BEGIN TEST” button. Once the test is complete, you’ll find your downstream bandwidth in the box that reads “DOWNLOAD SPEED.”
- Pause or close other applications. If you are running any bandwidth-intensive applications anywhere on your network such as another video streaming service (e.g. YouTube, Netflix), a music streaming service (e.g. Spotify, Saavn), a communications service (e.g. Skype) or file movement services (e.g. Dropbox), try pausing or closing those applications while you use Nepal On Demand
- Try restarting your home network. Unplug your modem and home router from your power connection. Plug in your modem and wait until all the indictor lights are blinking. Plug in your home router. When your router lights are all blinking properly, restart your computer and try streaming your movie again
- Move your device closer to your Internet connection. If you are watching Nepal On Demand videos over a wireless (Wi-Fi) connection, try moving your device closer to your router. Or, when possible, use a wired connection.
- Be sure to have the latest version of software installed.
- Update firewall. If you use firewall software, add nepalondemand.com as a trusted site
Why is the video quality so poor on my Apple or Android device?
Our goal is to deliver an optimal streaming experience to all Nepal On Demand users. When you use Nepal On Demand on a slow network connection, we automatically adjust to the best quality for your network speed to ensure that you get a smooth playback.
If you are using our service via the Nepal On Demand app on a mobile device, connect to a high-speed Wi-Fi network whenever possible. If one isn’t available, try using a faster 4G mobile connection.
Videos won’t play at all. What should I do?
If you are streaming from the Nepal On Demand Android or iOS app, try these tips:
- Delete the Nepal On Demand app and re-install it from the App Store or Google Play
- Turn off your phone and turn it back on
I forgot my password. When I tried to reset it, I received an error that my email address is not recognized. What should I do?
When you submit your email address in the Forgot Password dialog and you see the message “You are not registered for this service using this email”, then that particular email address is not associated with a Nepal On Demand account. Please check all email addresses you may have used, including those you might not normally associate with online subscriptions.
What do I do if my TV activation code is not working for Android TV or Amazon Fire Stick?
The activation code displayed on Android TV or Amazon Fire expires after 5 minutes if it is not redeemed. Select “Get a New Code” button to get a fresh code displayed.
How do I report an issue about Android TV & Amazon Fire TV?
We need information about your account and the specific issue. This includes your account type and version number of application, which can be found by scrolling to the bottom of the featured page of the application and selecting the “about” button. Message firstname.lastname@example.org with the issue you are facing.